Current Positions Available:
- Interacting with the children and parents and helping to enhance and shape their experience.
- Welcoming families to our event.
- Getting clients signed in before their session.
- Keeping track of which clients have arrived and left throughout the day.
- Being a link between our studio and sales rooms.
- Helping in other areas when needed.
- Being the point of contact between clients and the rest of the team.
- Represent the brand at the event
Our events run on weekends (sometimes Fridays & Bank Holiday Mondays). Events are a few times a month.
Next event is Swansea 13 – 14 April and you will be required to work.
Send your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.